I’m delighted that Workday Rising Europe is being held in my home country this year at Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona, 15-17 November. If you are a customer and haven’t yet made plans, there’s still time for you to register and join us in Spain.
Workday Rising Europe provides our customers with many opportunities to connect and collaborate with one another, as well as engage with our partners and meet the various teams responsible for building and delivering Workday applications. For me, the best thing about Workday Rising Europe is that it brings together organisations who are about to embark on financial and HR transformation with those who have already started their journeys and can share advice and guidance on how to get there.
As we look to make Workday even better than last year’s show in Dublin, we’ve put more emphasis on business-oriented thought leadership topics, including lots of great contributions from our customers and other industry leaders.
Here’s a look at some of the key tracks for this year’s Workday Rising Europe:
- Kickoff Keynote. Financial Times columnist, MIT lecturer, and digital leadership expert Ade McCormack will discuss the transition from the industrial to the digital age, the enormous amount of disruption that has resulted, and the opportunities and risks businesses now face.
- Workday Executive Keynote. Workday Co-Founder and CEO Aneel Bhusri, alongside other members of our senior management team, will share our latest news on Wed., 16 Nov. at 9:00 a.m. CET. (And anyone can watch along from their desktop or mobile device by registering for our Executive Keynote Live Stream).
- Workday Customer Experience Keynote. No one tells inspiring stories of growth and transformation better than our innovative customers, and we’re delighted to have Brendan Donovan, Chief Technology Officer and Global Head of IT Infrastructure at ING, share his knowledge and vision in our keynote session on Thursday morning.
- Business Leader Forums.This new series of talks will bring leading thinkers and practitioners to an intimate stage to share insights about managing through change. They’ll share perspectives based on global business trends and their own impressive leadership experiences.
- Breakout Sessions. Attendees will also be able to meet one-to-one with Workday customers and partners. These breakout sessions are focused not only on our products but also on how Workday customers have deployed Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management.
Workday Rising Europe is always one of the highlights of my year, and I look forward to seeing you in Barcelona for the big event.