In February, Workday announced a $250 million Workday Ventures fund to invest in and partner with companies shaping the next generation of enterprise technology. With Workday Ventures, we want to create new opportunities to connect Workday customers with innovative solutions integrated into Workday’s platform and partnership program.
In line with our own business, these investments focus on business models that serve financial management, human capital management, analytics, security and privacy, platform technologies, collaboration and productivity, and industry solutions. As an investment partner, we help accelerate innovation by connecting them with Workday customers and the broader community while advising them through the different stages of growth. This is good for the portfolio companies and good for our customers who want to sharpen their competitive edge with the revolutionary technologies of these early-stage companies.
That’s why I’m so excited to welcome these inventive companies to our annual Workday Rising conference—truly the best place to connect these companies with the larger Workday community looking for a glimpse into the future of enterprise technology.
So, for those attending, stop by Workday Ventures Booth #908 to meet the following:
- BetterUp is a groundbreaking digital platform to bring personalized development through one-to-one coaching to employees at all levels, transforming people through a whole person approach to lasting behavior change.
- data.world is an enterprise catalog for data and analysis that awakens the hidden data workforce that lives within every enterprise company.
- Guild Education partners with Fortune 1000 companies to offer innovative education benefits to employees and prepare them for the future of work.
- Integris is a data privacy automation vendor that enables companies to continue to innovate using customer data while complying with privacy regulations.
- Landit is a technology platform designed to increase the success of women and diverse groups in the workplace.
- pymetrics is a pioneering early stage company using neuroscience data and artificial intelligence (AI) to help global clients make their hiring and internal mobility more predictive and less biased.
- Scoop is the largest carpooling solution in the United States, partnering with some of the world’s most forward-thinking organizations to offer convenient and enjoyable carpooling to their workforces.
- Suplari is an AI-driven insights platform that empowers enterprises to uncover cost savings and risk buried under millions of Workday data points.
- Topia is a global mobility management company that offers an integrated suite of talent mobility solutions and services, enabling companies and employees to work everywhere.
- Vida Health is a mobile app that helps employees prevent, manage, and overcome chronic and behavioral health conditions by combining evidence-based clinical programs with remote monitoring, devices, real human coaching, and therapy.
- Voicera leverages AI to harness the power of voice in the workplace and connect what happens in meetings to the rest of the collaboration workflow.
- Workato is a platform for intelligent automations, enabling business and IT users to build and operate integrations, workflow automations, and bots without compromising security and governance.
These Workday Ventures portfolio companies have a special place in our heart because we too started with a clean sheet of paper and forward-thinking technologies to redefine our space and shatter industry standards.
As we celebrate our shared successes at Workday Rising, we hope you’ll join us at the Workday Ventures Booth #908 for an exciting look at the road ahead.